1. To procrastinate less (like I did by posting this 4 days late).
2. To memorize the book of Philippians by Easter, using this as a guide.
3. To make more time for crafty things (knitting, crocheting, sewing, felting, etc… and I’d love to learn to quilt one day!).
5. To have every room in my house organized. A disorganized house causes my mind to be disorganized, which feels chaotic and out of control, which leads to frustration and guilt.
6. To really learn well and put into practice Natural Family Planning.
7. To extend more grace to others and myself, when it is good to do so…
8. And at all other times, to put into practice spiritual disciplines such as fasting, prayer, scripture memorization, and reading my bible.
9. To find a healthy balance between massive mommy guilt, and appropriate conviction from the Holy Spirit.
10. To get dressed every day – no staying in my PJ’s (not that this ever happens… *ahem*).