Here begins a new series on this blog, to be continued until further notice (or until no longer relevant).
While I am waiting to birth this little late girlie, I am trying not to go crazy with wondering when it will happen… so I will begin to record the varied things I do to pass the time.
- Listen to my Dad read Dr. Seuss’ ABC’s book (he can recite it from memory) to Isaac.
- Try not to think about natural induction methods and why they have not worked for me.
- Appreciate my honey and how he takes such good care of me (he set a cup of tea down beside me as I wrote this one).
- Sit and watch the sunlight streaming through my front bay window.
- Be grateful that I’m not in the grossness that is 44 degrees celsius with humidity in Toronto these days.
- Catch up on laundry (which of course pretty well zaps my energy for the day).
- Begin organizing our digital photos collection, especially from when Isaac was a newborn. Get distracted with his cuteness, then bored with organizing, and move on to something else.
- Work on Isaac’s crocheted granny square afghan.
- Think about trying to push through with my knitting, even though I hate doing things that I’m not very good at.
- Realize that I’m never going to be good at it unless I practice, practice, practice.
- Wait for So You Think You Can Dance, which is on Wednesday nights.
- Go to the Tilly Shop (the Prairie-run thrift shop here in town), and come out with a garbage basket for our bathroom, an alarm clock for baby girl’s room, so I can keep track of time in the middle of the night while rocking her, and a pair of shorts and t-shirt PJ’s for Isaac for the summer. All for a total of $1.75.
- Check out the bookstore in town for the first time, and find a book I’ve been wanting to read, on sale for $1. Oh yeah.
- Look for a good movie to rent on itunes. Find nothing.
- Try to think of a good number 15 to make this list feel complete. Come up with nothing. Except for that.